Terms & Conditions
By visiting breedmydog.net or access the site via fitandfertile.com you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions stated below.
We may time to time contact you with new products, new services and request feedback. You acknowledge and agree that any information you send or receive during your use of this site may not be secure and may be intercepted.
Whilst our aim is to provide information in respect of any of the topics covered in the website and as owners of the website we make every effort to ensure that the information provided is correct, we cannot guarantee the authenticity or validity of the information and advertisers, not that it is accurate, up to date and free from errors and therefore we accept no liability for any loss or damage, economic or consequential loss, arising as a result of errors, interpretation, misrepresentations, fraud or omissions in any of the information displayed on this site or access from another site.
Registering an Advert
- Our services may not be used by persons under the age of 18 years.
If you are registering your details as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity.
- Adverts cannot be placed for other people, you must be the owner of the dog or litter you are selling.
- You are solely responsible and undertake that you are legally able to advertise the dog, puppies and service which you are offering and all information posted by yourself is accurate, true and not misleading and you will regularly update the advert so it remains accurate, true, complete and not misleading.
- For adverts stating that the Stud Dog and/or Puppies are Health Tested, you must supply evidence within your advert for the health tests which you are claiming.
- We, the owners of the site are not responsible for verifying an owners right to list a dog or litter or any of the information supplied on the adverts. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are confirming that you have not or, are in the process of being convicted of any offence under the Protection of Animals Acts 1922-2000.
- All photographs used on this site but have the approval of the Photographer prior to featuring the advert. We cannot be held responsible for any issues due to copyright protections on photographs.
- This site allows potential customers to contact you directly. Therefore, you agree to supply this site with a working telephone number and email address.
- Lucy’s Law– If you are advertising a stud dog or puppies less than 6 month old that you did not breed yourself you are breaking the Law and the advert will be removed without notice and the Police will be notified.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of information placed by you on the website, or purchases by you, or for the failure of the website that occurs due to any act or omission outside of our control. We exclude all implied warranties, conditions or other terms, including, without limitation, and any terms as to skill and care or timeliness of performance so far as the law allows.
- uk may cancel an account including any live adverts regardless of any outstanding periods of paid membership without refund for any breach of these terms and conditions. Members will be given a 24-hour period to respond to any alleged breaches before all account privileges are suspended and if no contact is made within seven days all account details and adverts created by the member in breach of these terms will be removed from the website.
A standard price is charged for all adverts at £14.00 for a 12 month Stud Dog advert. One dog only is permitted on the photographs and videos featured. The advert will allow for edits, uploads of photos, video and Health Check Test & results to be shown. Should you wish for your advert to be featuring towards the top if the listing, we can offer for your advert to be highlighted at a further cost of £5.00 per advert. Your Stud Dog Advert will remain on this site for 12 months. A reminder email will be sent to you closer to the time of the expiry date. Should you wish to cancel your advert, simply log in and amend your advert. Sorry, no refunds provided.
A standard price is charged for all adverts at £14.00 for a 15 week Puppy/Litter advert. The advert will allow for edits, uploads of photos, video and Health Check Test & results to be shown. Should you wish for your advert to be featuring towards the top if the listing, we can offer for your advert to be highlighted at a further cost of £5.00 per advert. Your Puppy/Litter Advert will remain on this site for 15 weeks and will automatically close after this time. Should you wish to re-advertise, a new advert will be permitted with the new cost for the advert at £14.00. A reminder email will be sent to you closer to the time of the expiry date. Should you wish to cancel your advert, simply log in and amend your advert. Sorry, no refunds provided.
- By accepting this user agreement, you agree that, with respect to other users personally identifiable information obtained through this website, you may only use such information for communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages and relate to your genuine participation in a transaction. In addition, you shall only use such information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, data protection and privacy laws. Under no circumstances, except as defined in this section, can you disclose personally identifiable information about another user to any third party without our consent and the consent of such other user after adequate disclosure.
- The information you supply, and your contact details will be stated and processed on our computer in the United Kingdom in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, we do not provide any warranty or guarantee in respect of the service, its availability, and/or the uninterrupted use of the service. However, we will endeavour to rectify any serious faults as soon as is practical, though not within any specified timescale.
- We reserve the right to suspend the service without notice for repair, maintenance, or other technical reasons.
- uk does not guarantee any level of contact or success for any adverts placed on this website.
Changes to Legal Notices
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
- Law, Jurisdiction & Language
This website, any content contained therein, and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
- Entire Agreement
This website is not responsible for the information posted on this website by other members. The website is merely providing a platform for members to post information and to allow you to make contact with other members through the use of this service, should you choose to do so.
You should not assume that the information contained in any profile is correct and accurate. We, the website, do not have the resources or the opportunity to check that the profiles are correct and not misleading. Therefore, we accept no responsibility for incorrect or misleading information contained within the Stud Dogs and/or Puppies adverts.
We have tried to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate. However the website will not accept liability for any loss or damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this website.
Visitors to the website and rely on any information do so at their own risk. Breedmydog.uk does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the website is accurate, complete or up to date and will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted at law) for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any information on this site.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to notify the breedmydog.uk administration team of any fraudulent activity or misrepresentation of information by any of its members.
These terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to its subject matter.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access our services.
Returns & Refunds
Please note we do not offer returns or refunds on the following categories:
Breedmydog 2023 All Rights Reserved.